Thursday, July 3, 2008

A visit from friends







Earlier this week we had a visit from our friends Melissa and Anthony from the States. They'd been at a wedding in Ireland and popped over to Holland for a couple of days. The weather was absolutely gorgeous, and I'm pretty sure that Tuesday was the hottest day of the year here yet.



I took them for a bike ride to the beach and then to Leiden for a bite to eat and some shopping. You should know that Melissa is the president of the Hello Stilletto shoe club (see http://www.shoeclub.us/) so shoe-shopping with Missy is a MUST. I'd been having some trouble finding shoes that I like - but Missy must have been a good luck charm, because in two days I bought three pair of fab shoes :)



Alex and I also took Miss and Anthony into Wassenaar for a couple of drinks and a walk around.



It was a short but fun and relaxing visit and I couldn't have hoped for better weather for our friends.

1 comment:

Denis said...

you need to upgrade your photo equipment. you are really gifted!