Friday, April 16, 2010

FAWCO Conference in Boston - March 2010


This year I participated again in the FAWCO Conference (remember my trip to Vilnius, Lithuania last March?) held in my home town of Boston! Here is a short film created from photos of the first of three themed evenings - the Boston Tea Party - with pictures of my many friends from around the world.

The conference was a four-day, three-evening event at the Park Plaza Hotel in Boston. More to come on the conference and my subsquent visit with my friend Kim, who joined me for a few days so I could show her around my old stomping grounds.


I was delighted to spend some time with my friend Pat, shown in this photo with me. Pat moved back to the States about a year and a half ago from Holland, and it was great to catch up with her. The 'friends leaving' is one of the hardest parts about being an expat.



No comments: