Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A Busy Summer - Part 1

(Above: Ryan, Hailee, Dave Jr., Shawn, Dan...and Toby!)

Well, I'm just settling back into a routine after having spent a couple of weeks in the States, a couple of weeks in Holland (recovering from jet lag, unpacking, handling some AWC issues, and packing again) and then two weeks in Cyprus for a very relaxing holiday.

I'm just getting to the pictures and will begin to create films, but here are a couple of pics from the first day of the U. S. trip...

Below: Sara; Kristin & Tom


Above: Sarah, and below - my 29th birthday party :)



Alex accompanied me for the first few days of the trip to the U.S. where we spent time with family in Scituate and Norwood, and celebrated my birthday with them all. I've since been training my brain with my new Nintendo DSi ... starting out with a brain age of 78 (argh!) and as of a couple of days ago it was 33 - so I'm convinced that exercising my brain is paying off :) Thanks to everyone (Nan, Joe, Jeff, Sarah, Dave, Sara, Dave Jr., Dan, Hailee, Tom & Kristin, and uncle Denis and aunt Nancy) for the great gift!

Next up...little Dave graduates from elementary school, golfing, beautiful views of Scituate...and after that - a trip to NH, to Maine, a visit with Brenda, back to the south shore, a great baseball game and some bird watching. Then...Cyprus!

No comments: