Thursday, August 25, 2011

A fun birthday

Not much I have to say here - I was able to celebrate my birthday this year with family in the States. We celebrated being together, but very importantly, celebrated being from Boston - early in the Red Sox season, and right at the time that the Bruins were fighting for the Stanley Cup (we were still in town for game 1 and watched it anxiously from the Netherlands upon our return) - GO BOSTON!!!

I can't take credit for any of the pics, as I was busy being the birthday girl - so thanks to my aunt Nancy and hubby Alex for capturing the essence of this very fun day!

Alex bought me a MacBook for my birthday, so it has taken me a bit of time to get out of my PC head and into the ins and outs of the Mac (which I love!) It has some great advantages, particularly where processing and working with my photos is concerned, but it has taken some time to make the transition and learn how to do it on a different platform.

I'll be posting about our trip to Greece shortly!!


No comments: