Saturday, August 30, 2008

Going Dutch magazine


For those of you wondering how the editing job is going - my first issue was printed and mailed about a week ago. Here is a picture of the cover. Not bad, really. Unfortunately for me, the printer actually used the old cover (don't ask) for the mailing, so Members haven't yet seen the new year's image, but it was certainly not catastrophic (and the advertising was still right which is critical). I had the surplus issues recovered so that I can distribute the right book to prospective Members at our September Kick-Off meeting.

I'm well into working on the October issue now - but "ta da!" - here it is!


Cheers,


Leslie

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations!

Going Dutch said...

Thanks. And thanks for all the compliments.

Cheers!

Denis said...

Are you sending me a copy? I love the cover. Very Nice!!!!

Going Dutch said...

Denis,
Yes, I will send you a copy for sure. It was actually your initial like for the photo that inspired me to use it on the cover - and it has been well-received by our members. Thanks!
Cheers,
Leslie