Sunday, October 12, 2008

Tot Ziens to Pat Fennell

Last week a small group of AWC Board Members had a dinner party at Imperio Romano in Den Haag to say farewell to our current First VP, Pat Fennell, who is moving back to the States to Virginia Beach at the end of October.

I have really been blessed with the good friends I have made here in the Netherlands - and this group is quite a bit of fun. We had quite the party, really - and felt compelled to buy drinks for several other patrons who tolerated our singing and dancing....Pat says that if more Members knew how much fun Board Members can be, we'd have a lot more volunteers for the posts!

I think the film says it all.

I wish Pat and her husband, Greg, (and her two doggies, Jack and Caylee) all the best, and I hope our paths cross again.

No comments: