Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Back in the USSR...er, the UK






JET LAG STINKS!

I arrived worse for the wear in London and Alex took me back to the house in Wycombe for a sleep, after which we drove to Wales to spend time with my parents in-law, as well as my sister-in-law (Sarah - they're ALL called Sarah!!), brother-in-law Dave and our niece and nephew, Catrin and Steffie. We celebrated Sarah's and my birthday's at a local Indian place with one of the most delicious curries I've ever had. This time I had ghoa chicken - which was delicious and VERY spicy yum!


My in-laws are retiring to a home that is being built in Wales, but they are living temporarily in their cottage in Burryport - so Alex and I slept in the bunkbeds usually reserved for the kids.


We did get to the local TESCO, one of our favorite shopping haunts, and the surrounding shops at the Parc Trostre in Llanelli. In between trips and meals, I slept quite a bit. I HATE jet lag!


Unfortunately, I suffered again quite a bit from jet lag. Credit for the photos in this video go to Alex who took them while I slept.


We then headed off on the next leg of our UK tour, and drove back to Wycombe to spend time with our dearest friends there, and to attend Alex's graduation ceremony at Henley Management College. Next entry...


This is a long video...

2 comments:

Denis said...

WOW! OK now this is what I'm talking about. You are definitely back in the swing of blagahosis!
Best ever, Uncle d

Going Dutch said...

Thanks. I've got some feedback that the videos are too long - but others that quite enjoy them, so I'm beginning to create an abbreviated show for those less patient than you.
xo